Author Topic: DOTY 2016 Round 7~ Questions & Comments  (Read 4220 times)

poppy100

Re: DOTY 2016 Round 7~ Questions & Comments
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2016, 09:29:45 PM »

Minena.... it is incredibly beautiful, it really is a fairy tale in the nursery,
I've never seen before in sims!
                                                                      hootyhoot froggywoggy minibud

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, minena

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet, minena

Offline minena

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2016, 01:02:54 AM »
Thank you poppy100!

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet

The following users thanked this post: MaAlet

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2016, 03:36:38 AM »
GREAT JOB, EVERYONE!

1.  riekus13, your tree bark walls are excellent.  I love the wooden beds and the ivy hanging down, and leaf curtains is so cute.  The mural fits perfect in the room.
2.  poppy100, I love the shades of brown on the floor and walls, and the little elves scattered around.
3.  Betsy4Arts, the door is classic fairy tale, I love it.  I like the Princess and the Pea mural and the loveseat.  Birch is one of my favorite trees and your little fencing around it is adorable.
4.  Michelle, the tree with fairy lights looks really nice and I love the soft blue in the room.  I love the rocking horse and the toy storage.
5.  Carrie, I love anything nautical and this nursery wouldn't have to be just for children. I imagine the kids in this room growing up with the same décor.  I love the rope fence and the ceiling fans.
6.  Takart, I adore the layout of your nursery.  The bunny pictures are so sweet and good choice of white matting and frames on them against that beautiful blue wall.  And the Wallace and Grommit dolls on the bed – love them!   
7.  minena, I think you and I are the only ones with the beds/cribs in this wing.  (Nope, 13pumpkin also has them.)  A very enchanting room.
8.  miklin83, your beds and nightstand are adorable.  Nice walls and storage area.
9.  13pumpkin, I love the pink and white princess theme in your nursery.  The carriage is a must for that room and I adore the furniture.
10.  Ivyrose, the soft greens and pinks is so pretty and I love the door.  Any little girl would love to have that room.
11.  tahoe, your wallpaper behind the beds is adorable!  I love the dresser and all the stuffed animals sitting on the bench.  Your activity table and chair is so delicate and sweet.
12.  Enla, the fairy tale lights in the tree are perfect.  I like your wood floor.
13.  kacicka777,  I love the area around the tree.  That's a cute little cat chair and the toys around it. 
14.  Sanoysims, I love the big mushrooms and snails.

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, Ivyrose, miklin83, MaAlet, tahoe, Enla, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, Ivyrose, miklin83, MaAlet, tahoe, Enla, Carrie

Offline kacicka777

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2016, 05:40:10 AM »
wow, the most beautiful entries I have ever seen were made this round. I am really ashamed when I saw others entries they are like from the real fairytale. hearts

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet

Offline riekus13

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2016, 07:06:50 AM »
Amazing entries...all of you! Every entry is so different. I wish everyone...and the judges good luck!

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline Christobal

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2016, 07:51:42 AM »
Great entries everyone, all was really fairytale-like! fairydust

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, tahoe, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, tahoe, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline Takart

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2016, 08:42:48 AM »
 ohewww   gawd everyones are sooooooo fabulosa..the only time i get to go crazy and i went safe..arggg

takartsims.tumblr.com

poppy100

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2016, 10:33:43 AM »
I think that in our lives a fairy tale !! I vondt very peculiarly to see all the different stories in this theme,

The following users thanked this post: Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline Enla

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2016, 10:54:18 AM »
ohewww   gawd everyones are sooooooo fabulosa..the only time i get to go crazy and i went safe..arggg

I felt the same, some of the entries are really imaginative and really whimsical, my entry feels compared to the others...lukewarm at the best.

Everyone has done fantastic entries, and I hope everyone is still enjoying the DOTY, and It is a joy looking thru all the entries, and see  the creativity.. hearts

Good luck everyone!  luvvvu

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline Belinda

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2016, 05:23:53 PM »
You all did so well ! These were very hard to judge !  cutethballoons

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Enla

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2016, 08:48:34 AM »
Everyone's entries were fantastic. I never envy the judges their job.

I had started a jff entry, but things got busy over here in real life and by the time all the yardworking, reno-ing and birthday partying was over by Sunday evening, my poor little room was still a shell by the time the round was over. I think I will save it to finish later and maybe start an album to post all my unfinished lots and such laying around my test hood.