Author Topic: DOTY 2016 Round 6~ Questions & Comments  (Read 4892 times)

Offline Ivyrose

Re: DOTY 2016 Round 6~ Questions & Comments
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2016, 01:37:04 PM »
Wow, everyone is leaving it late this round, well it seems that way to me, of the 10 entries posted 8 of them are JFF.

I love them all they're really great each one has something I want and have given me ideas for a bedroom in my game.

Betsy, I love the London Skyline picture and found something similar in TS4
Poppy your colours are beautiful and I love those letter chairs
Carrie, those two dressing tables either side of the door, great idea.
Riekus, I note the sleeping dog, they seem to make an appearance in every round lol, I love the bull dog picture on the floor
Tahoe, I love that blue colour you've used and the pictures either side of the closet doors
13 Pumpkin, I love the whole look I especially love the dog picture and the dressing, perhaps my favourite picture is the one looking in the mirror.
Michelle, the ZZ's very inspiring and your dog picture is beautiful, the colours go really well in this one too.
Miklin, your room is so fresh looking, clean and soft.
Takeart, I love those mirrored doors on your closet and the picture reflected in them is beautiful, those lamps are wonderful by the bed.

Can't wait to see everyone else's rooms. inlovehamp

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, Takart, Michelle, miklin83, tahoe

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Betsy4Arts, Takart, Michelle, miklin83, tahoe

Offline 13pumpkin

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2016, 04:52:07 PM »
13 Pumpkin, I love the whole look I especially love the dog picture and the dressing, perhaps my favourite picture is the one looking in the mirror.

LOL...That is my personal favorite too! I call it "my stupid picture" cause it is really of nothing...just a cool shot! Thank you Ivyrose!

Offline Enla

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2016, 05:24:16 PM »
I have a question I have done an accent wall behind the bed....Not the full length of the wall, 4 out of 6 squares. Now when I am in the situation of talking pictures I suddenly got insecure about that. Is that consider a Accent wall, or does it need to bee the full wall aka. 6 squares? I am sorry for being out in the last minut....But have been working  :-)

Offline Michelle

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2016, 08:47:57 PM »
That is just fine Enla...it doesn't matter how many tiles :)

The following users thanked this post: Enla

The following users thanked this post: Enla

Offline Enla

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2016, 09:04:46 PM »
Thank´s Michelle, I have just posted my entry, I changed it just in case. I was running out of time and had do get it posted. It worked out anyway  :)

Offline minena

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2016, 10:27:35 PM »
Wow, everyone is leaving it late this round, well it seems that way to me, of the 10 entries posted 8 of them are JFF.

I just this minute got home. have been gone since Thursday. I did get a lot done on my room before I left. Finally got something I like. Just need a few finishing touches and pictures :) Does seem quite a few are leaving it to the last minute though.

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2016, 03:49:23 AM »
everyone's entries are so beautiful, and mine is, well, it's mine.

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Enla

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Enla

Online Christobal

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2016, 07:31:42 AM »
Great job everyone!  starsmile

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, Enla

Offline riekus13

« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2016, 08:50:57 AM »
I think that everybody made an awesome bedroom!  hearts

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Ivyrose, Enla

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Ivyrose, Enla

Offline xoneirox

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2016, 01:12:57 PM »
Very beautiful entries! Well done everyone :)

Offline Michelle

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2016, 01:50:55 PM »
 inlovehamp ALL the entries are Gorgeous!! thank you ALL for participating in my round!!! cutethbearie

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Ivyrose, MaAlet, Enla

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Ivyrose, MaAlet, Enla

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2016, 02:05:59 PM »
This floor plan is nice.  We all have the bed in the same place except for one, but each one is so different.  I do not envy the judges this round because I love ALL OF THEM and couldn't eliminate any!

1.  Betsy4Arts, I love everything about your entry; the colors, mirrored floors, simplicity of the room, layout and the plants.
2.  poppy100, I LOVE the colors you chose.  The texture of the furniture is excellent.
3.  Carrie, Your room is esthetically pleasing to the eye.  Not crowded yet not undone.  The dark wood wall offers a nice contrast against the white.
4.  Riekus13, I never would have imagined orange as a modern color but you rocked it!  Each piece of furniture is nicely done.
5.  Ivyrose, [/size]again an orange entry, and it works so well.  Love the daisy pillows on the bed.  The desk chair is VERY cool.
6.  tahoe, your bed picture with white and turquoise is very nice to look at.  I like the “cozy corner” where one can relax with a book and cup of coffee.
7.  13pumpkin,  your room is very inviting and warm.  Your choice of picture on the side of the bed, above the shelf is excellent.  The accent wall is also superior.  I like the simplicity of all the furniture and furnishings.
8.  Michelle, the hardwood floors and black and white with touches of fuschia really work well together.  Your bed placement in the nook is great.  My favorite is “Love never fails” picture and I bet you know why. 
9.  miklin83, you chose colors and patterns I would never thought worked together, but they look great. 
10.  Takart, Navy blue walls, I would have thought, would have been way too dark for this room, but yours are stunning with all the white in the room, I love it.  I like your accent wall, too.
11.  Greengirl, your room has some very nice things in it, like the bed and nightstands and the vases on the sideboard, and I like your sitting area.
12.  Enla, I never would have thought celery green would be an accent color of black and white, but I like it a lot.  The bed is very nice.
13.  kacicka777, your sunken sitting area works very well in this layout.  I love your soft warm browns.
14.  madartist, your picture on the side of the bed really brings out the color in the accent wall, good choice.  I like the simplicity of your furniture.
15.  xoneirox, the beige and brown accent wall has very nice detail, and I like the bench at the end of the bed.  I love the flower arrangement on the nightstand.
16.  Sanoysims, your choice of blue with the other colors is excellent.  The wood of the accent wall is very pretty.
17.  Deatherella, Purple is a pleasant surprise.  The arrangement above the bed of the painting and shelf is very nice.
18.  minena, I like the way you brought the color out of the paintings and applied them to your bedspread.

WELL DONE, FELLOW COMPETITORS AND JFF'S!

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, Ivyrose, kacicka777, MaAlet, tahoe, Enla, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Takart, Ivyrose, kacicka777, MaAlet, tahoe, Enla, Carrie

Offline 13pumpkin

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2016, 03:49:45 PM »
Some wonderful modern bedrooms!  :bravo: :goodluckstar:

Offline Sanoysims

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2016, 04:23:31 PM »
Everyone's entries are as always stunning and beautiful!  inlovehamp

Offline Enla

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2016, 09:04:50 PM »
I have just came home after a 12 hour shift looking through all the entries...They are all fantastic. :bravo:  I have seen something in everyones entries that I just thought; -Oi! Why did not I think about that...  lolsmile

I have to say I would not like to be a judge on this one. :comphate

-Good luck everyone, Not that you need it! You all have done well. I am happy that I have come this far, and if this round is the last, that´s fine to. Cause you all are worthy to move on to next round. hearts

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: Takart, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Carrie