Author Topic: DOTY 2016 Round 6~ Questions & Comments  (Read 4797 times)

Offline xoneirox

Re: DOTY 2016 Round 6~ Questions & Comments
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2016, 07:33:01 PM »

@Deatherella Wow thank you dear, I won't say there were lovely exactly but better than some other interior decorations I did in the past. Now I don't know if my contemporary entry will be nice but I'll try my best. It'll probably turn into industrial which is my favorite style. I'll try not to but it just pops up sometimes lol

@tahoe I also was convinced that I would go after round 2 and I was pretty surprised to see my name in the list to the ones that advanced to the next round, the same happened with the other rounds after that. I have a feeling that my time to go is coming simply because the contestants that are left are simply amazing and I know I cannot compare. I'm not complaining I'm very satisfied with how far I've come and I've done way better than I expected :p I hope you will enter as jff, I'd like to see your interpretation of a modern bedroom.

@michelle I have a mirror in mind but I'm not sure it is appropriate. May I post the link here so you can see it and confirm it's acceptable or should I pm you?

@Betsy4Arts What a beautiful bedroom, the bed is just beautiful and I adore the labby painting.

@poppy100 Beautiful bedroom, I love the N O chairs and the soft colors you used and the wooden accent wall.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts

poppy100

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2016, 08:09:35 PM »

ohmy .. then I read it wrong,, I thought it was the closet .. which can also be used for toilet
I found it a great operating area for the toilet
I'll remove the picture, okay doty. sorry for my mistake. :sorry: sorry Kacicka777 :ashamed:

Offline Michelle

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2016, 08:59:05 PM »
You can post it here xoneirox :)

Online 13pumpkin

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2016, 09:20:42 PM »
ohmy .. then I read it wrong,, I thought it was the closet .. which can also be used for toilet
I found it a great operating area for the toilet
I'll remove the picture, okay doty. sorry for my mistake. :sorry: sorry Kacicka777 :ashamed:

You do not have to remove it as you are JFF anyways
Never mind...seems as you already have!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 09:22:30 PM by 13pumpkin »

Offline xoneirox

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2016, 09:39:53 PM »
@michelle It is here. It goes almost all the way up to the ceiling but it doesn't really touch it. I think it's the only one I have, is it okay or should I start looking for another one?

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice

Offline tahoe

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2016, 09:40:40 PM »
xoneirox: I'll make a JFF entry but I'm completely lost as I get more googling. I do not like the modern style at all, I live in an old house so the rustic / country style suits me better. I had hoped for a romantic schabby chic bedroom but I will do my best I can not go out.

Offline Michelle

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2016, 11:22:13 PM »
@michelle It is here. It goes almost all the way up to the ceiling but it doesn't really touch it. I think it's the only one I have, is it okay or should I start looking for another one?

As long as you can make it fit into the sleek modern theme...it will be fine

Offline xoneirox

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2016, 06:29:45 AM »

@tahoe I know what you mean, I'm not really into modern furniture either and it's a struggle with this theme. shabby is very cute although it's not my cup of tea either but it would be fun to see all the different entries

@michelle Wow thanks dear, I'll try to work it out somehow.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:32:34 AM by xoneirox »

The following users thanked this post: tahoe

The following users thanked this post: tahoe

Offline Takart

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2016, 09:32:02 AM »
 ohreallyoo   awesome entries so far, my internet and other stuff has kept me busy all week, so I will give this one a miss
good luck everyone

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Michelle

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2016, 04:33:54 PM »
 hearts  beautiful JFFs Carrie and riekus....thanks to you All for entering your rooms!!

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, Carrie

Offline tinhouse

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2016, 09:01:52 PM »
Michelle, this has to be one of my favourite rounds! Not because I'm particularly a big fan of modern decor, I dont mind it.......but I absolutely LOVE dogs and the inclusion of the dog picture has brought a smile to my face with every entry! 

@ the contestants: The way the doggy pics have been incorporated in each entry is so unique and special!  You guys are awesome! I cant wait to see the rest of the entries!

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, Michelle

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, Michelle

Offline Enla

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2016, 09:54:55 PM »
When it comes to the picture/painting of the dog, does it have to be wall hunged, or can it be a framed picture on a table?

Online 13pumpkin

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2016, 10:00:19 PM »
When it comes to the picture/painting of the dog, does it have to be wall hunged, or can it be a framed picture on a table?

As long as it is of a dog...I do not think it matters if it is on the wall, floor or desk/surface.

The following users thanked this post: Michelle, Enla

The following users thanked this post: Michelle, Enla

Offline Michelle

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2016, 11:59:12 PM »
:) Dawn is correct...it doesn't matter!!
Sharon...I LOVE dogs too!! Would have a house full if my husband would let me! :)

The following users thanked this post: tinhouse

The following users thanked this post: tinhouse

Offline Takart

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2016, 10:38:13 AM »
ok..so I finally got my game working, and did the room..even though my thumb and pointy finger was attacked by a rouge hammer hahahah
hope it ok..i went minimalist ... 

takartsims.tumblr.com