Author Topic: SOLVED _ sims 3 all games and exp and worlds help  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Takart

SOLVED _ sims 3 all games and exp and worlds help
« on: April 21, 2016, 05:02:42 AM »
hi all
what I need is for someone who has
ALL games, exp and worlds on there computer...to put up there computer specs on here..as i want to buy or get another pc built and i want all games exp ect on it without lag
also someone who has a lot of CC content on there comp

this gives me a better idea of what to get
I need computer basics
motherboard
memory card
cpu

etc etc
 hearts
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 07:50:15 AM by Takart »

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Lorry

Re: sims 3 all games and exp and worlds help
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 05:16:44 AM »
I had my computer built around 4 years ago specifically for Sims 3.  To this day I have never had a crash or lag.  I can get into my game within about 5 minutes, and I have ALL EPs and SPs, not forgetting a whole lot of game mods and custom content. I can play the game for at least 5 hours without any issues.....I could play longer, I just get tired!!
With the help of my daughter, here are my computer specifications.  I should mention, I still use Windows 7 operating system, only because everything works so well I don't want to screw it up upgrading to Windows 10.

The following users thanked this post: Takart, mama

The following users thanked this post: Takart, mama

Offline Takart

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 08:03:36 AM »
Thanx Lorry...i will leave this up to see what other are running
this is what im looking at saving for

takartsims.tumblr.com

The following users thanked this post: mama, Shine Waterice

The following users thanked this post: mama, Shine Waterice

Offline Lorry

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 08:33:58 AM »
Oh my gosh that looks awesome! My computer is a little outdated now, as technology is improving all the time.  Mine only cost $2000 to build and it still runs like a dream, so I'm happy........BUT to have a full on gaming tower like the one you've posted, would be the ultimate  hearts

Good luck with your search!

The following users thanked this post: Takart

Offline Takart

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 02:12:10 PM »
Oh my gosh that looks awesome! My computer is a little outdated now, as technology is improving all the time.  Mine only cost $2000 to build and it still runs like a dream, so I'm happy........BUT to have a full on gaming tower like the one you've posted, would be the ultimate  hearts

Good luck with your search!

Im going to see if a friend can build me this..should only cost around $1500 - $2000 AU to build it, with my tower..but it is a cool tower

takartsims.tumblr.com

Offline Gardenof

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 10:33:11 PM »
Here's mine I have a MSI laptop, I can play it with everything on the top setting according to Nvidia Geforce Experience, but I don't as I'll admit I do have crash problems only when I'm in play mode, but that's after a lengthy time  :comphate .  I play both DA3 & Assassins Creed Unity on my laptop with no problem, and I think they are more graphically demanding!

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:47:26 PM by Gardenof »