Author Topic: DOTY 2016: Round 1 ~ Questions or Comments  (Read 6693 times)

Offline Enla

Re: DOTY 2016: Round 1 ~ Questions or Comments
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2016, 08:57:09 PM »
I'm with you Reikus..and I will be on the road Wed so gonna bring the laptop so I can plan my strategy for whatever comes next. Won't get to work on anything on the home comp until Sat night so I will be cutting it close...not too worried LOL I will at least get an entry in!

Minena you wont bee alone, I work Wednesday-Friday 11 hours shift. So I have to work it out on Saturday cause on Sunday I am going away on a trip to see friends. I know it wont be my best effort but as long I get my entry in.

Offline Betsy4Arts

« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2016, 09:13:24 PM »
Just remember that scores are cumulative and that there will be eliminations with Round 2! ohreallyoo

The following users thanked this post: Takart

The following users thanked this post: Takart

Offline certain

« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2016, 10:49:15 PM »
Deatherella: nice! Glad you submitted on time :)

Offline Enla

« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2016, 11:16:01 PM »
Just remember that scores are cumulative and that there will be eliminations with Round 2! ohreallyoo

Donīt I know it! But what to do....  awwwwow  You can only do your best, and enjoy it while doing it. I think my rota will match a bit better if I am lucky to continue...But all entries are so good and the chance is on the smallish side, but it would bee zero chance of continuing if I donīt do round 2 and hope for the best.

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Belinda, tahoe

The following users thanked this post: Takart, Belinda, tahoe

Offline Belinda

« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2016, 11:45:06 PM »
This is exactly right. "You can only do your best, and enjoy it while doing it. "

Do DOTY because you enjoy decorating and pushing yourself creatively. All of the entries were wonderful and you should all be proud of yourselves ! Being brave enough to jump into the DOTY craziness is a huge step in itself !  lolol

The following users thanked this post: Takart, tahoe, Enla

The following users thanked this post: Takart, tahoe, Enla

Offline tahoe

« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2016, 03:39:19 PM »

I agree, I do my best, and it works, it's good. I know I will not win but it would be a bit boring to be the first to go out but then I guess I'll continue with the JFF. I'm doing this for the first time and are with because it's fun and you learn new things all the time and will hopefully be better at, but I am LOUSY to take good pictures, I read lots of articles to learn to take good pictures. Practice makes perfect.

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Enla

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, Enla