Author Topic: DOTY 2016 Round 2~Theme & Entries  (Read 4292 times)

Offline riekus13

TS2 ~ JFF
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2016, 11:11:27 AM »
I went for a very early colonial livingroom. In fact, these people just arrived and only had this one room...

I really enjoyed looking through the other entries and I wish all participants...Good Luck!

Offline Greengirl

Re: DOTY 2016 Round 2~Theme & Entries
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2016, 05:42:44 PM »

Oh my this was a challenging round.
I envisaged this as a middle class, city home, in the late Colonial period.

TS4

Offline Petunia Mae Witherbottom

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2016, 11:04:52 PM »
The Sims 2  TOUGH ASSIGNMENT!  Learned a lot.  :D

My early Colonial American family moved into this already established house.  Bringing very few luxuries with them they will add more comfort as they are able.  For now they enjoy the old faded rugs, clock and new curtains and chairs.  They don't cook in the fireplace any more so moved the kitchen items out of this room.  My family painted over the wood walls to add some cheerful color and are quite cozy here living the simple life.

Offline Deatherella

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2016, 04:19:22 AM »
TS2.
My entry is loosely based on a home one of my ancestors lived in. This would be the New Colony in the 1600-teens. Their home would be newly constructed with furnishings that were newly made or purchased along with the items they brought over from "Mother England".

Offline Betsy4Arts

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2016, 04:23:50 AM »
Thank you so very much Ladies. We know what a challenge this round was but we hope that you were challenged as well as had fun & learned something. Round 2 is now closed and it's the judges turn. See you again on Tuesday evening! Take care & rest up... minibud

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, trijntsje, tahoe, CrazyDestinyFire

The following users thanked this post: Ivyrose, MaAlet, Shine Waterice, trijntsje, tahoe, CrazyDestinyFire