Author Topic: Lady Raven's Laboratory  (Read 20986 times)

Offline Lady Raven

Re: Lady Raven's Laboratory
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2019, 09:11:11 AM »
I'm glad you could enjoy your game for a little while...I love those high chairs in the kitchen and the wood accents in the dining area...the garage looks sooo tidy...I love those upper shelves...I would need some in RL...and the lights in the garden...And about the other project, all those buildings make me believe you've been very busy decorating a special neighborhood for this lot...The image is unbelievable...

Yes, I'm glad too! And I'm happy because soon will be a little colder than now! Thank you!  thankU

It's the same decorations what I used for Plaza and show up previously.  cathea  I'm trying to decoration a NHood around it, but it's not finished yet. And I think maybe I would have finish it already if mod for fullview nhood worked properly, but it don't working. My game isn't loading Nhood when I use this camera mod. headach
I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!

Offline Lady Raven

« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2019, 08:56:02 AM »
My Fav ss from June FTGU  cathea

Inspiration for this entry was a classical Christian Louboutin high heel pumps!
Like this:

I used many grey color because I needed a 'classical touch' and this is a good color for those wall decor. And I thinked what another 'black interior' not for this house. But I still left some black rooms - stair hallway and office.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 08:58:29 AM by Lady Raven »
I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, maryannsims, tahoe, homeroxana, Avrora

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, riekus13, maryannsims, tahoe, homeroxana, Avrora

Offline djlangleyy

« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2019, 07:59:05 PM »
WOW! these are incredible!