Announcements

:flowheartpink Looking for the chatbox? It's HERE  :bluflowpot

Author Topic: Lady Raven's Laboratory  (Read 11938 times)

Online Lady Raven

Re: Lady Raven's Laboratory
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2018, 04:53:40 PM »
You should teach me for CFF explorer I have no ideas please ! My computer is full 64 bits. :bsmiliethnmbvyb:

Here a tutorial about it! But in my S2 Ultimate Collection step about 40MBs doesn't appears and it's ok, all is working well.   (For fix crash)
In Graphic Rules Maker in force texture memory I'm set a value of  8192 Mb. It's a half of my RAM - 16GB. (for fix purple flashing. But if you have many HQ textures, it will can still appear anyway).

I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!

The following users thanked this post: Simsophonique

Online Lady Raven

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2018, 05:15:38 PM »
Okey... I build this lot for preview of big white tent (creating a new set of objects. I'm crazy yeah! lolol ). But I love this palace anyway and may be in the future I decorate it. hearts

Tsaritsyno Grand Palace. Tsaritsyno is a palace museum and park reserve in the south of Moscow. It was founded in 1776 by the order of Catherine the Great. Long time it's been an abondoned ruins and now it's been reconstructed.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:18:32 AM by Lady Raven »

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Rosanne, kacicka777, tahoe, homeroxana, MsTeaQueen

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Rosanne, kacicka777, tahoe, homeroxana, MsTeaQueen

Offline Simsophonique

« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2018, 07:11:24 PM »
Thank you my sweetie for the help I will study that  :QQbokmal: .I hope it'll work I don't have the UC but old cd with a crack to delete the horrible SECUROM . I got the program but I never explored it with the sims 2.
I got the graphic but I got 8 GB of ram and my graphic card handle 2048 of texture no more.
----
and wow the new update is dashing, the exteriors are fantastic and real !
Simblr ID: thesimsophonique
Wordpress main: simsophonique
Wordpress Side: missvdetectivebsides

The following users thanked this post: Lady Raven

Online Lady Raven

« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2018, 07:47:58 PM »
Thank you my sweetie for the help I will study that  :QQbokmal: .I hope it'll work I don't have the UC but old cd with a crack to delete the horrible SECUROM . I got the program but I never explored it with the sims 2.
I got the graphic but I got 8 GB of ram and my graphic card handle 2048 of texture no more.
----
and wow the new update is dashing, the exteriors are fantastic and real !

You're welcome! I hope it too.
About GRM I've setting a different values (in force texture memory) with my game and I noticed what the more number you set the less game flashing. If your game don't do that, you may don't use it ))) My game just a big purple-pink thing without it  ksmile

----

Thank you!  hearts

Offline kacicka777

« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2018, 08:47:04 AM »
How can you build so complicated, realistic and beautiful buildings!? I am jealous :D :D
Can we hope for sharing unfurnished version of this building?

Offline Christobal

« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2018, 10:48:44 AM »
Awesome....... what a fantastic building, you are really the best   hearts

Online Lady Raven

« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2018, 02:23:47 PM »
Chris, Pavli, thank you! I'm very appreciation to hear it from both of you! hearts

How can you build so complicated, realistic and beautiful buildings!?
You mean that big lot, what I will be decorated a thousand of years? I don't know  ksmile  Really! Just a squared paper + pencil I think.

Can we hope for sharing unfurnished version of this building?

I believe, you can.  ellephant Usually, I don't do that, but this one not for one of mine personages place and I think I can share it. I just couldn't don't either building this lot, because I'm living not far from this park and see it often.

The following users thanked this post: kacicka777

The following users thanked this post: kacicka777

Offline MsTeaQueen

« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2018, 04:02:21 PM »
LR, you are soooo awesome!  Like others have stated, how you manage to create such realistic buildings and landscapes goes beyond belief.  Incredible!

Online Lady Raven

« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2018, 09:08:56 PM »
MsTeaQueen, thank you!  hearts

Hope it's not too dark... Simple edit for simblr tag - Sims Album. Something about vampire, old mansion and masquerade!

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, tahoe, homeroxana, yolartut

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, tahoe, homeroxana, yolartut

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2018, 08:51:01 PM »
Lady Raven...I love old buildings....In my part of town there are so many old buildings....The soul of old buildings are the windows...don't you agree? How many windows you used in your building? I like the way you assorted the second and firts floor windows and the accented arches...You used the paper to draw sketches about building or to plan the build in game?...I would love to learn to sketch cause the buildings have so many beautiful details that will worth saving...

Online Lady Raven

« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2018, 11:08:54 PM »
Lady Raven...I love old buildings....In my part of town there are so many old buildings....The soul of old buildings are the windows...don't you agree? How many windows you used in your building? I like the way you assorted the second and firts floor windows and the accented arches...You used the paper to draw sketches about building or to plan the build in game?...I would love to learn to sketch cause the buildings have so many beautiful details that will worth saving...

I love it too! Mansions, castles and palaces. It's romantic and mistique places))
I'm not sure what you mean about - how many windows i've used. And, yes, I've used paper for plan the building in game. I've build a real place often and take many photos (sometimes videos) of it from internet. Count the numbers of door\windows and walls between it, decide what kind of windows\doors i will be use in this house and draw the plan of... I'm using the A4 sized notepad for this. It's look like something like this (real photo, squerepaper plan and blueprint in game):

It's Thornewood Castle or Stephen King's Rose Red Mansion.

Lets take a left wall with windows from a main door. On the photo you see a 4 windows and one pieces of wall around it.  On the plan it's a 6 squere: 4 for 1-tile-window and 2 for empty wall. It's warking not for all of my houses, but most of them I've builded like this.
Sometimes I dont did a plan, but it's happens with houses like a Razor Residence or Calypso. When I have only a glasses walls, I'm just count a windows. 

Offline homeroxana

« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2018, 11:07:59 AM »
I'm incapable to stick to a plan when I build in game...I think the building contests here at Pearl are a good way to keep you on a track and I must say I've started everyone of them just for that reason...Plus you need to be super organized to be able to find all the stuff you need for a real life building...I have an old photo camera that is useless to save pictures on computer and the type of windows...well I would never find something similar and the shape of these unique windows are starting to disappear I'm afraid...life is moving on never consider to save such treasures...When I talk about the number of windows I ment merely how many types of windows, cause I know you used different types on different floors...and this made the beauty of it...

Offline EveLeigh

« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2018, 05:54:04 PM »
Absolutely stunning. Especially Calypso

Online Lady Raven

« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2018, 10:23:51 AM »
I'm incapable to stick to a plan when I build in game...I think the building contests here at Pearl are a good way to keep you on a track and I must say I've started everyone of them just for that reason...Plus you need to be super organized to be able to find all the stuff you need for a real life building...I have an old photo camera that is useless to save pictures on computer and the type of windows...well I would never find something similar and the shape of these unique windows are starting to disappear I'm afraid...life is moving on never consider to save such treasures...When I talk about the number of windows I ment merely how many types of windows, cause I know you used different types on different floors...and this made the beauty of it...

Well, everyone decided for himself how to build. Many people making a Lots without floorplan. I just do it, becouse without plan building willn't look a like a real. Thats all. And when I've created a plans I know what kind of windows I have and what kind I'll be use. When you builded a lot of houses you alredy know what kind of cc you have)))
And of course it's impossible to build exactly the same buildings in game.

Absolutely stunning. Especially Calypso

thank you)))

Last post before I'll go to vacation tomorrow!

New collaboration on tumblr with candydarling sims. From me it's a shape of building, from her its interior and floorplan.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:35:11 AM by Lady Raven »

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, tahoe, homeroxana

The following users thanked this post: riekus13, tahoe, homeroxana

Offline EveLeigh

« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2018, 04:30:55 PM »
Awesome, as always!