Author Topic: Naboru´s Sims 4 Album  (Read 270 times)

Offline Naboru

Naboru´s Sims 4 Album
« on: July 01, 2019, 07:29:18 PM »
Hi guys  froggg ,
Naboru is official back in this great community! I´m so happy to see so many familier faces (or better Users ^_^). I am actually in parental leave and my son is very easy to care, so i can post some pics today.
And this is my very FIRST Sims 4 Album entry. I don´t make pictures before. Sadly i´m not being able to handle the Sims 4 camera, i´m getting seasick. That isn´t a joke. This is very hard for me and i have to make some breaks between...
Well, whatever. Here is my first house at Sulani

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, homeroxana, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Lady Raven

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, szanne7000, homeroxana, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Lady Raven

Offline Naboru

Naboru´s Sims 4 Album
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 05:54:51 PM »
froggywoggy New House: Starfish

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Lady Raven

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Lady Raven

Offline homeroxana

Re: Naboru´s Sims 4 Album
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 06:28:56 PM »
I'm sorry to hear you have trouble shooting these pictures...I think you handle the camera pretty well...and those houses on the water are amazing...since I'm not a TS4 player, I would ask if this is a new EP, since I've never seen houses so close to the water before...and one dumb question...are the windows shiftable in TS4? Cause I saw the same kind of windows in the kitchen and in the bathroom at different heights...I wish you many pleasant moments with your game...

The following users thanked this post: Naboru

The following users thanked this post: Naboru

Offline Naboru

Naboru´s Sims 4 Album
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 08:09:34 PM »
:thankeefrog so much for your warm feedback, homeroxana!
You´re right, there was an release for a very new (and OMG so wonderfull) EP named Island Living where you can build your houses on the beach or directly on the water! And yes, the windows are shiftable :-) In Sims 4 building and decorating is so easy and nice. I really like Sims 4 but i needet a new PC before T_T So i play this game just for few months.

Offline homeroxana

Re: Naboru´s Sims 4 Album
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 07:17:28 PM »
Cool...Finally a new feature...something that would have saved a lot of space in Sims2, cause you need a different mesh for every height...I love exteriors also and I think you can put high quality textures more easily, without lagging...I usually look for Sims 2 pictures, but I'm glad I entered your album and it was a joyful visit...Here for a week or so  we\re missing the sun...I never thought I would say that...