Author Topic: the question,, chandeliers  (Read 714 times)

coco

the question,, chandeliers
« on: December 28, 2015, 06:27:20 PM »
I'm not a good simmer, but I would love to see the chandeliers in my photoos, because no matter how I twist the camera, they disappear again if I get too close,. what can I do about that??
or am I doing something wrong with the camera!!, headach thank you,                               i do sims3
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 06:31:06 PM by coco »

Offline SweetMarie222

Re: the question,, chandeliers
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 07:13:19 PM »
I'm not a good simmer, but I would love to see the chandeliers in my photoos, because no matter how I twist the camera, they disappear again if I get too close,. what can I do about that??
or am I doing something wrong with the camera!!, headach thank you,                               i do sims3

Ow, my dear! This is very simple: you must open the window for entering codes (ctrl + shift + c) and then must enter the following code fadeObjects off. Ready! It will not disappear when approaching! This works for trees too! Oh, if you enter the camera so the lights do not go out when approaching and also you can take pictures from different angles. Are much more options than the normal mode! To enter the camera mode press the TAB key on your keyboard (must be in simulation mode). To change the zoom press the z or x keys. To turn the camera press <or>. To exit the camera mode press TAB again. I think this will solve your problem!  loveybear
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 07:54:31 PM by SweetMarie222 »

The following users thanked this post: mama, teddybear

The following users thanked this post: mama, teddybear

coco

Re: the question,, chandeliers
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 09:49:14 PM »

oh my god !! all the while never show my lights, what a fool I am,. :facepalmxd:  I'm also not useful in techniques sims, but I thank you very much for this tip,SweetMarie222, thanks thanks thanks.. :hug:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 03:35:01 AM by coco »

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice

The following users thanked this post: Shine Waterice