Author Topic: What you do when your game is loading  (Read 4630 times)

Offline tinhouse

Re: What you do when your game is loading
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2016, 04:30:08 PM »
I play Sims 4 and my game doesn't take long to load, but when I played Sims 2 (my PC was older and I had tons and tons of cc) my computer was next to my piano so I used to practice scales and different pieces I was working on.  :)

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, mama

The following users thanked this post: 13pumpkin, mama

Offline 13pumpkin

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 07:47:47 PM »
I am about to load my Sims 4 game...I have 13.5 GB and it takes about 20 - 30 minutes to load.
I am sick so I will take this time to lay down on the sofa

The following users thanked this post: mama

Offline lorijune

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2016, 02:00:32 AM »
I play Sims 2.  My son in law ordered my current computer for me a couple of years ago specifically to handle the challenges of my Sims game.  I have an embarrassing amount of custom content and every expansion pack available and it takes about 5 minutes for my game to load.  Jolly!!  I usually have at least one little chore to do around the house to fill up 5 minutes.  My old computer used to take about 30 minutes with no custom content!  So I am a happy camper now with my game on my new computer.

Offline direwrath

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2016, 03:14:17 AM »
I'm boring, but I read the news. lol

Offline instant-mess

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2016, 10:50:11 PM »
My sims 2 game loads up pretty fast, so i generally don't do anything.I don't have much cc in it though, so that's the reason. When my sims 3 was installed it took quite a while to load, so I always tried to tidy up my room a bit and once I began reading because it took so long!  :bookielookie

Offline LaRei

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 10:02:50 PM »
I always want to get a few things done while my game loads, but I end up taking a nap.  I don't feel too bad because they are usually quality naps.

Offline direwrath

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2016, 02:40:09 AM »
I usually surf the net, or do a little cleaning around the house.  There's typically something that needs to be cleaned somewhere lol

Offline gazania

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2016, 11:25:32 PM »
Mine takes about five to ten minutes to load (ten the first time). My family usually knows I've been playing Sims lately when they get folded laundry a whole lot sooner.

Either that, or I have some light weights by my desk, or I take a break away from the machine.

Offline Toadflax

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2017, 07:48:15 AM »
I usually do some tidying, or something useful so it looks like I've been productive instead of just simming all the time.  owl

Offline Illusions

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2017, 05:59:28 PM »
I either do nothing and stare at the screen lol....Or I get up and walk around my apartment
*Ponders* I've Been Playing Sims Series...forever...It Seems

Online NuclearWaffles

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2017, 07:04:28 PM »
I clean XD  My game loads pretty fast (well all four of them do... I have a behemoth of a computer) so usually I just wash the dishes or run a vacuum around the house... or sweep the hardwood floors in the kitchen and bathrooms.

Offline Betsy4Arts

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2017, 08:54:45 PM »
minibud My sims 2 game takes about 15 minutes to load. I usually do some sort of housework like taking out the trash or sweeping the floors.

Offline gazania

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2017, 12:34:07 PM »
Mine takes ten minutes or so initially, then if I play it again that day, it takes between five and seven.

My laundry room is right by the computer, so it's usually a good time for me to fold. My family often knows I've been playing a Sims game when the folding pile is way down.

If I don't do that, I have some light weights not too far away. Time to do a quickie routine!