Author Topic: A huge THANKS to the designers, re-colourists & converters who keep TS2 alive  (Read 4159 times)

Offline minena

I will add my voice here as well. I have played since Sims 1 also, (even won a Maxis contest) and have tried Sims 3 ( too much fixing required to make it work) so I dropped it fast. I see almost everything ever made for TS2 being converted to TS4, so I'm a little tempted...until a recent contest req's had to be changed because TS4 can't have wood ceilings? Who's brilliant idea was that. I haven't "played" The Sims in a very long time, I was overcome by the building/decorating bug in TS2, which is so far beyond anything the other versions even come close to that I am convinced now that I will never switch.  Rebuilding my DL folder has been a challenge lately as so many TS2 sites have gone by the wayside, or the creators moved on to the TS4 bandwagon, so I give a huge thanks to anyone still making creations for TS2. My DL folder is about to burst but, what else is new, it has always been of the verge of imploding!

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline nanashi

Thank you to all the CC creators and recolour experts for the joy you bring to my TS2 game. I'm currently only playing TS2, but truthfully I almost gave up on the Sims entirely. Then I stumbled on some CC which inspired me to play again... you know the CC that you see that makes you go, I have *GOT* to have this in my game (well for me that happens all the time because the TS2 content out there is just so friggin' amazing!)

I love you guys and your creativity and your talent so much, and I have unending respect all of the work that you do. I don't say thank you enough, so I appreciate this post a lot because it allows me to express a thought I have every time I open both my game and my browser.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline sagana

Hi, yes I would like to thank everyone that makes amazing CC. I feel like I can do anything I want in sims 2 and have any kind of world I want. I've played them all and got so I enjoyed sims 3 for awhile (I only tried the base game in 4) and just missed the flexibility from sims 2 too much.

Thank you! thank you!

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Carrie

Offline gazania

Absolutely. More thanks than I can mention. It is your work that keep these games alive; some over a decade after they came out.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts

Offline amora_selvagen

I totally agree and say thanks too!! <3

Yes! It is because of the wonderful creators, who keep the Sims alive and fresh.  :thankeefrog You mean so much! sitdog

Offline Simsophonique

I am into the sims 3 since a year than the sims 2 due to my story I am invest a lot in because I am soo hooked  but I still love the sims 2 game and I am very thankful to see the sims 2 community is still alive. Thank you for all the cc you created, recolours and converted from ts3 ts4 and other game. I don't like a lot the sims 4 I don't like the emotions system that ruined the sims and the lack of gameplay so I rather play the sims 2 instead.
They are always perfect compared to a lot of sims 3 cc and they always work fine.

I wish the community won't faded away due to the sims 3 and ts4 toddlers in 2017 and later. This game is so much played yet and not because of the ultimate collection. I don't get it and I still have my discs installed.

luvvvu

I wish to share more ts2 recolours this year and be back to business.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 09:18:10 PM by TLPlumbob »
Installed in my Windows 10 : Sims 2 - Sims 3 and Sims 4- Currently play the sims 3 too much and sims 4.

My simblr ID : simsophonie
My wordress ID : simsophonique.wordpress.com
missvdetectivebsides.wordpress.com

The following users thanked this post: Toadflax

The following users thanked this post: Toadflax

Offline Astoria

Thank you all!  :thankeefrog

Although I have all Sims 1-4, most of the time, okay all the time  lolol , I come back to Sims 2. This is my all-time favorite game and I'm really happy and appreciate it, that here are still people, who keep this game alive with their creations! So really thank you!!

Offline RowenaLupin

Yes thank you very much.  :tedheart