Author Topic: A huge THANKS to the designers, re-colourists & converters who keep TS2 alive  (Read 4188 times)

Offline Simmylicious

Hi amazing fellow Simmers

I have Sims 1,2,3 and 4 so I have been playing for yonks now, but I play Sims 2 99% more than the others due to having loads of CC and just wanna thank the amazing designers, re-colorists and converters who help keep our Sims 2 game alive and fresh. I actually build houses and furnish them more than actually play the game so seeing so much amazing new stuff makes me smile.

Just know that we may not always say it but we are eternally grateful to all o
f you.

politebear

Offline diputsinva

I have to agree.  I'm thinking about Sims4 but haven't done it yet.  I am so invested in Sims2 and I have so many files that were created by so many wonderful people (most of whom were affiliated with BPS).  My heartfelt thanks also to some of the greatest people I've ever "met".
Elizabeth hearts
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:09:07 PM by diputsinva »

Offline Nuria

Iītried with sims4, but i think my computer canīt handle more stuff, and I realy love all the great things I collected for a years for my sims 2
Hugs and thanks to all the community

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Shine Waterice, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Shine Waterice, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Carrie

Broomhilda

I am with all of you, if it wasn't for the Creators and all the CC for Sims2 I would still be playing generic  hearts

Online Christobal

Iīm also with you.

A hug   politebear    for all creator who let Sims2 stay alive!

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Shine Waterice, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Carrie

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Shine Waterice, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, Carrie

Offline PenelopeT

I echo the same sentiments in this thread.   hearts

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline kota6

I agree I've tried to play other Sims games. I own Sims2 Sims3 and Sims4 but I cant get enough of Sims2 I love love love it. sitdog hearts
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 01:44:26 PM by kota6 »

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Nuria, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Nuria, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline homeroxana

I hope my computer will let me play a little longer...My SimPE gives funny messages lately...I love Sims2 and I can't thank enough to the wonderful creators and to all that allows conversions from other games...

Offline Sandy2Simmer

Heartily agree with the sentiment! Great idea for a post!! I also have tried all 4 games (first love Sims1 Feb 2000)  and I must say Sims2 wins hands down for me!!  sweetdog

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Shine Waterice, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Shine Waterice, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline Sarah83

I agree too! I flirted with Sims 3 and 4, played Sims 1 back in the day but Sims 2 still owns my heart. It's brilliant to see that some fantastic custom content is still being created for our beloved game, so thank you so very much to all the lovely, talented creators!

Offline moondew

I have been a long-time Simming fan since The Sims 1 days.  Although there is something I love about each of the different versions of the games, my heart will always be with The Sims 2.

TS2 has been the one that honed my building skills.  It has also taught me how to mod when something needed to be tweaked.  And as a builder, it has fulfilled my dreams of seeing my first "city-like" neighborhoods take root over the years by developing a love for architecture and interior design.

As time passes and the game changes, I still go back to playing TS2 a majority of the time because it is still a place to try things out and be creative with all the CC our much valued creators make.  So, I also add my thanks to the hard work and generosity of the folks who make different items to enhance the game.  Now, that I'm learning to make my own stuff for the games, I truly appreciate how much work is put into each piece that is uploaded.

So, thank you for making the TS2 thrive as it should.

[size=78%] [/size]

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Shine Waterice, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

Offline gillyjj

I have to add my thanks, too. I only have 1 and 2, but 1 no longer works on my computer, and I don't have any interest in 3 or 4. I appreciate everyone who still creates and helps with Sims 2!

Offline simlily

could not agree more... have sims 1,2 and 3, but sims 2 is my fav.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Petunia Mae Witherbottom

I have to echo what others have said in this thread. I own all four Sims PC series in some capacity or another, but Sims 2 has always been my favorite and the one that I've invested the most time and effort in. I'm in the Simblr community on Tumblr and many of the people I follow, some of whom created amazing cc for Sims 2, have moved on to Sims 4. It's so great to see people still creating for Sims 2 and keeping the game alive even as others move on.

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Shine Waterice, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, nanashi

The following users thanked this post: Betsy4Arts, Christobal, Shine Waterice, moondew, Petunia Mae Witherbottom, nanashi

Offline kota6

I agree. Best sims game out of them all heartspolitebear

The following users thanked this post: Christobal

The following users thanked this post: Christobal